THE INVITATION ON THE EXHIBITION!
We invite to acquaint with our products at fairs:
- "Elmia Subcontractor 2004 " in JÖNKÖPING (Sweden) from November, 9 till November, 12, 2004.
We shall be represented in hall "A" in a composition of collective exposure of Byelorussia.
- At the International exhibition "AGROPRODMASH-2004" from October, 4 till October, 8, 2004 in Moscow in expocentre on Krasnoy Presne, pavilion № 2, a hall № 2.
- At the International forum " the Meat and dairy industry - 2005 " from February, 1 till February, 4, 2005 in to Moscow "Gostiniy Dvor", stand E52.
HARD CERAMIC COATINGS ON PRODUCTS OF ALUMINUM AND TITANIUM ALLOYS
We are pleased to introduce you a new ecological technology that enables to make hard ceramic coating on inner and outer surfaces of products made of aluminum and titanium, regardless of their complexity and configuration. The coatings provide high reliability of anticoirosian and heat protection, increase immunity to wear while operating in hard-inclusions mediums, have low coefficient of friction and dielectric qualities,
"CORUND" Company posseses a number of Know-How on application of the technology in various branches:
ENERGY ENGINEERING - electromagnetic valves, pumps for liquid-fuel and oil-fuel burners,seals of net pumps of hot water supply in districtly boiler houses.
MOTOR ENGINEERING - heat and wear immune coatings of heads of diesel engine pistons, face seals of cooling systems for diesel and petrol engines; petrol pumps.
ENGINEERING FOR FOOD BRANCH - clip-sealer for sealing of food and other shells with aluminum clips.
"CORUND" Company is investigating a new technology of ceramic coatings for application in other branches.
Using of these coatings makes possible to replace thermo-processing high-alloy steels, including stainless steels and copper-containing materials, that results in significant decrease of production expenses.
According to your detail drawings with physical and mechanical characteristics, information about details exploitation conditions we can develop technology and carry out coatings with our equipment, and in case of mass production we are ready to consider the possibility of organizing the production with your enterprise on license basis and it will ensure you saving of production costs and will raise competitiveness of your production.
WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO INVESTIGATE YOUR PROBLEMS AND TO SOLVE THEM.
Director of "CORUND" Ltd. Danilevskiy Valeriy
BASIC PHYSICAL-MECHANIC CHARACTERISTICS OF CERAMIC COATINGS:
1. Microhardness, HPa (kg\mm2) 12-25 (1200-2500)
2. Strength of bond of coating with material,MPa (kg\cm2) 70-350 (700-3500)
3. Elasticity module (Yung), HPa (kg\mm) 15-29 (1500-2900)
4. Abrasive wear resistance as compared with hardened chromium steel (HRS340) 6-14
5. Porosity, % 0-15
6. Thiekness, mkm 40-400
7. Friction coefficient 0,01
[ Clip ] [ Ceramic coverings of metals ]